Comments are welcome.
I want everyone to feel comfortable here and to feel a sense of community because I’m all squishy inside like that. I think everyone loves me and that no one would ever say anything mean to me and that y’all agree with everything I write. But on the off chance that’s not the case, I do have some commenting guidelines.The most basic drilled-down version of this policy is:
Don’t be a troll
Use common sense
Here’s the officially official comment policy bullet list.
Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments and links should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including insanely gratuitous profanity or super sexual references will be deleted. You know I don’t care if a shit or two gets plopped (hehehe get it? get it?) into a comment. But be reasonable. My mother-in-law might read it.
- Comments calling anyone a “poopy head” will be deleted. I’m talking to you. You know who you are.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted. That includes public-figure types. You don’t get to hate on Richard Dawkins, nor do you get to hate on the Pope.
- I reserve the right to edit or delete, without notice, any comments submitted to this blog.
- This comment policy is subject to change at anytime.